How to adjust 32-336 and 32-341?

A home owner from New lenox il says:
Hi I have these slide mechanisms on my cabinet drawers, & I'm stumped on how to adjust them so my drawer fronts will be level. I find I have a lot of play in the actual rail that the drawer sits on on only one side. Is it possible it needs to be replaced? Do you have any idea how to adjust these parts so I can level them? Thank you
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
The manufacturer states that the way you adjust this hardware is to slide the green tabs back and forth until you achieve the correct height. Maybe you don't need to replace your existing parts. Try adjusting them first, and also make sure they are installed properly.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)