How to install

A home owner from Nashville Tn says:
I like this floor guide 23-205 because it looks like the screws are hidden under the doors. My question is how do I install the doors? One old guides slide under the doors once they are up and then the screws are on the outside. It appears that I need to remove the doors and screw the guide to the floor then rehang the doors. I don't think my doors will rise above the guides and still go on the track. Is that how this is supposed to work? My old guides are only 3/4 inch high and these are 1 1/8 inch. Thanks
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

To install this type of floor guide, you would first slide the doors to one side and place the guide under the doors in the middle of the door opening. Now you should be able to screw down one side, then slide both doors to the other side and screw down that side. Let us know how it works out.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.