How to install balances for Patriot windows

A home owner from federick md says:
I have Patriot Double Hung windows.

I have the replacement channel balance parts, 36BBS1 and 34BBS1. Builder's Firstsource in Point of Rocks. MD said they would replace them. 4 weeks later they keep telling me they will, but I've given up hope. Can you provide me with instructions to do it myself. Please point me to a video or instructions.
A user submitted image of channel balance
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! It looks like your balance has a T-lock shoe, similar to our Series 850. In that case, please see our video tutorial guide on how to install this type of balance.

Let me know if this helped!
A home owner from federick md says:
Tom and Paul,

Where we are going astray is that the balance does not have a 'shoe' as part of it. I believe the shoe is a separate piece that attaches to the balance at the end pictured below. If necessary I suppose I can attempt to remove the balance and what it is attached to. The cord is broken so I don't think I'll be doing any damage to what's left.

Ken
User submitted picture of channel balance without attachments.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
You are correct: the piece you described is the shoe. Once I see what yours look like, I should have a better idea of what Series you have, and what installation instructions would work best for you!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.