How to install kenlin case runner

A quick learner from Ohio says:
I have the replacement parts I need but I can't figure out how to install the case runner (32-076). I'm sure it's simple, but it's stumping me.

Thank you
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
It depends on the furniture manufacturer. Many different furniture manufacturers used these Kenlin parts and they all installed them their own way. Can you submit a few pictures of the existing installation?
A quick learner from Ohio says:
I'll try to do that, but in the meantime it's a Stanley Young America dresser drawer. The collection is summer haven. I just need to know if the runner goes down into the track on the dresser? Or in the drawer? Front or back? Does it "point" toward the back or front of the dresser?

I'll try to get pictures. Thank you!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Here is a demo view of how the case runner and socket of the Kenlin Rite-Trak I hardware come together.
Demo view of the Kenlin Rite-Trak hardware.
How to replace a Kenlin drawer socket
How to replace a Kenlin drawer socket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Kenlin drawer replacements and adaptations
Kenlin drawer replacements and adaptations
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.