How to install roller wheels part # 84-024

A quick learner from Fort Smith Ar says:
Are there written instructions or a video for installing this part? I just received it and there are no instructions included. Thank you.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

The 84-024 doesn't come with instructions, unfortunately. I actually don't have a lot of experience with this myself, but I believe the short sheet metal screw goes through the screen groove in the door and into the hole in the flat angle at the top of the roller. 

A quick learner from OK says:
Your description of how to install this seems to be correct based on taking the broken one out.

I ordered two wheel assemblies so I could replace both the broken wheel and the other old bottom wheel.

My problem is that the screw (round head, phillips) supplied doesn't fit into the hole in the wheel assembly. So,I can't attach it to the door, nor does the similar screw from the old assembly work. Attached are photos of the new and old assemblies.

Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

I pulled one of our 84-024 rollers from stock to try the Pan head sheet metal screw that comes with it. I used a screw driver and installed the sheet metal screw into the angle with the hole. It had a little resistance getting started, but it did go into the hole with a little insistence. This is the screw that the supplier recommends to install it, so I would stick with it. The metal is soft aluminum so it should go in fine.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.