How to properly cut this glazing bead 55-301 to a good 45 degree angle

A quick learner from TX says:
I'm replacing quite a few old glazing beads in some windows with this product (55-301) and I'm having a hard time cutting 45 degree angles for a good corner fit because of the offset nature of the profile. Any suggestions? Or is there a tool made for this purpose you can offer?

Thank you,
Chris
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Cutting glazing bead on the job site is always tricky. Window companies have saws and jigs to get the cut exactly like the want. I suggest using a set of Wiss shears or heavy duty scissors. Just make sur eto take your time and over cut it at first. Then cut it a little at a time until you get the correct fit you need.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.