How to reinstall these kind of sash?

A quick learner from LA says:
I'm not sure if it is broken or come out.
Thank you!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named AA7B3BE1-F04E-47BB-9A9C-7BBB79C54C48.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 714E492A-E2F9-4439-BDD7-1B94B547D2F7.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. It appears your window's pivot bars have snapped. The pivot bars are the die-cast pins at the bottom of the window sash, or the movable part with the glass, that connect to the pivot shoes and balance system inside the window tracks. To see if we can replace these for you, we will need to see a pivot bar out of the window, preferably undamaged. If you could measure the distance between the mounting holes and the tip that fits into the shoe, that also would be helpful. You might also determine during removal and replacement that other parts are damaged. If so, let us know. For removal and replacement of the pivot bar, see the video below.

A quick learner from LA says:
Dear Bob,
Thank you for replying! I measure the size and find it online.
do you think it is this one?
https://www.swisco.com/Pin/pd/Tilt-Window-Replacement-Sash-Pivot-Bars/26-415

Best
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 65117256_2584324301630285_7311241532839821312_o.jp
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for getting back to me! I'm having a little trouble reading the measuring tape in your photo, but this certainly does look like the 26-415; moreover, your pivot bar looks like ones we have specifically recommended the 26-415 as a replacement for in the past. So long as the distance from the mounting holes to the tip that fits into the pivot shoe align, you should be good to go.

How to replace a window pivot bar
How to replace a window pivot bar
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.