How to remove a 10-008

A quick learner from Boca raton, florida says:
I have your number 10-008 mirror pull which the top part of Pull is broken
I used gorilla glue to put pull back on
What can I use to take off the entire pull and put a new one on
Stan
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hey Stan. Getting off gorilla glue can be a bit of a hassle. I've had some experience with this doing work on up-cycling furniture. The real issue in your case is using a solvent that will work on glass. Acetone, or fingernail polish remover, can be effective with dissolving Gorilla Glue. Just place some on a cotton ball and gently dab around the glued surface. Other options could be a polyurethane remover like Soy-It. Wear gloves and wash your hands while using any of these substances. Acetone and other adhesive removers are flammable, so make sure you don't do this anywhere near open flame. It can take a few minutes and up to some hours for the adhesive to take full effect.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.