How to remove closet doors with OS 20121

A quick learner from Streamwood illinois says:
I have sliding closets with OS 20121.

Need to take the doors out (and put right back) to place an over size item in closet. What's the easiest way to do it. I need to understand how clipon mechanism (top & bottom) work. And what needs to be done to take the doors off and back on.

Will truly appreciate any help. Thx in advance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

That code appears to be commonly associated with our 23-215. Removing mirror closet doors with this guide is fairly straight-forward. You first want to adjust the guides enough that you have clearance to remove the door from the frame. Then, lift the door up to disconnect the top roller from the top track. That will allow you to tilt the door into the room, unhooking the 23-215 guide from the bottom track.

Just note that you're going to want at least two pairs of hands for this. Mirror doors are very heavy and I don't recommend trying this solo.

Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.