How to replace

A quick learner from Ontario says:

Hi

I have a window in the bedroom as shows in attached picture. The operator crank failed to close. I removed the operator but as it shows in the picture the end parts broken.

How should I replace a new operator if I find one? how should I remove the remaining end parts from bottom of window?

Do you have any video to show how to replace this kind of operator?

Thank you for your help.

Sam

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Sam. Your operator looks like a good match for our 39-312. I believe this is a match for what you have now, but you should remove the end pieces from the window to confirm. They should slide on and off from the ends of the track.

A quick learner from Ontario says:
Hello and thank you for your response.
Do have any video to show how to connect the new operator 39-312 to window track? I would like to see how to connect the two black ends of operator to the window track.
Thank you, appreciate your help.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We don't have a video, no. Due to the quarantine, we probably won't be able to make a video like that for quite some time. Like I mentioned, though, the black pieces should just slide in from the end. Where exactly are you running into issues?

SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.