How to replace bubble seal

A home owner from New Jersey says:
I am trying to figure out how to replace the bubble seal on my windows. The replacement windows were done around 1996 and I took ownership in 2009. There are no markings on the window to tell me what brand they are, other than a stamping inside the glass "JDI 96" (pic attached). There are two screws on the botton of the window, but they appear to attach to the pivot pins. There are no other screws on the windows and the channel the gasket sits in is blocked on either end by the side frame.

Can I just file a small groove on one end to slide out the old gasket and slide inthe new one?
User submitted photo of window seal area.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Looking at a welded vinyl sash, I think you are correct in cutting out a small groove to remove and replace the weatherstripping.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)