How to separate mirror closet door frame and remove broken rollers

A quick learner from Berkeley says:
My doors appear to have rollers similar to Swisco part #23-176, but would like to remove them and take precise measurements before ordering. The rollers have a flange or tab that appears to slide into a channel along the bottom portion of the door frame. I will need to separate the bottom joints of the door frame in order to slide out the old rollers. I do not know how the frame pieces are held together. Any suggestions on how to accomplish separating the frame and removing the rollers.
User submitted a photo of a mirror door roller.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Looking at your photo, your door could be held together with screws at the side rails of the door. You might want to take your time; I recommend laying the door down on a table or a set of saw horses. That said, if I were you, I would highly recommend contacting a local professional to help you out.

If you do have the 23-176 roller, you will find that the screw goes through the edge of the door and into the screw tab at the back end of the roller housing.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)