Howard Miller grandfather clock

A home owner says:
We have a grandfather clock that has you glass holders in the wood. We are desperately trying to purchase 12 of the clear 5/8 with a 1/4 inch post. I have a 610-884 serial number grandfather. Any help you can be would be greatly appreciated. We are in Wisconsin and have looked everywhere possible. Ronthor is what is on the ones we have. Sincerely, Deborah
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm sorry, I don't recognize that number. We are not familiar with brands of clock. Is there any way you can show us the part in question that you need? Or perhaps a drawing? We have a couple clear glass cabinet clips you can consider, which you can see on the right side of this page. Could any of these work? Please review.
A home owner says:
Here are some photos.
User submitted photos of Ronthor shelf hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you! Although it doesn't have the rounded ends, compare your dimensions to our 32-329 clear self clip. Could you use this as a replacement?
Choosing a Shelf Bracket
Choosing a Shelf Bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.