Hurd Corner Inserts

A home owner from Virginia says:
Looking for a supply of Hurd Corner Inserts. Attached an image of the broken piece. 3/8" x 1/2" wide, about 1-3/4" long to corner.
User submitted a photo of a screen corner.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for contacting us. I don't believe your exact corner is around anymore, but customers in the past have used our 95-169 Andersen corner key as a replacement for your Hurd part. They are almost a perfect match. The fit is slightly loose, but if you squeeze the frame ends slightly with your fingers, the corners snug up pretty well. See what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)