Hurd screen frame corner clips

A professional from Indiana, pa says:
I am looking to find if you have this style Corner clip. It is for a Hurd screen frame. They look like they are champagne color. Do you have them? And how much are they?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210807_115258.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

We have a similar champagne color corner key, which would be our 95-181 , but the expose angle is narrower than yours. We can't make any guarantees, but compare our dimensions to yours and see what you think. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at