Hurd vinyl window parts

A handy person from Cedar Falls, IA says:
I was sent to you by Hurd
This is a vinyl, double-hung unit that needs new springs
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Greetings! Can we see a photo of the springs? This will help us narrow it down.

There is another window,just like it, in the same Room. I can take pictures of those Springs if you can tell me how to get it apart
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 15466131788773562061297675099229.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hi there. It looks like you need to remove your channel balances. This video will explain the removal and replacement process. Take a look. 

As Kathleen said, once you remove the balances, pictures would be very helpful. Photos of any attachments at the ends of the metal channel as well as any stamped numbers would  be appreciated. Finally, if you could also provide the length of the metal channel (but not including the end attachments), that would help us identify what you might need. Thanks.

Sorry, I forgot all about this. Here are the requested pics.

Greg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190514_134220.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190514_134229.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Perfect, thanks Greg! This is exactly what we needed to see. I think our Series 390 is a good place to start. This  comes with a 19-002 top and 15-001 bottom nylon fitting, so  look these over to confirm everything all matches up.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.