Hurd window lock - Vinyl casement window 2001

A quick learner from Middleville MI says:
Need replacement locks for 3 windows. The Lever has broken.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure if we have this exact casement window lock. It's also hard to make yours out while it's still installed. Could you possibly use our 38-205 as a replacement? Carefully look over our pictures and information to see if it could work as a replacement.
A quick learner from Middleville says:
See the replacement Hurd (Sierra - Pacific) is recommending that will require slight modification of opening...concerened it is quite different than the 38-205?

I will get photo of part removed from window.

Thanks
Casement lock
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid I haven't been able to find an exact match for this, but I've made a list of potential replacement options you can consider. You can see it on the right side of this page. Look over the specific dimensions for each one, especially those of the locking "fork," and see if any could work for you.
A quick learner from Middleville MI says:
Removed broken window lock, does this photo help?

Thanks for your efforts!
casement lock
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for the updated picture! Looking at the linkage, there seems to be a pin at the bottom of the tie bar. Could you use one of the ones Tom mentioned, which all have a fork to catch that stem at the bottom? Depending on the fork size needed, of course. I'm afraid we don't have an exact match for the lock you show.
How to Replace a Multi-Point Lock on a Casement Window [1080p]
How to Replace a Multi-Point Lock on a Casement Window [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to open a casement window that has a broken lock
How to open a casement window that has a broken lock
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.