I Think I'm Looking For Product Code: 26-234

A quick learner from NJ says:
Hello, can you confirm my part to be product code: 26-234? These parts would be for my mother's windows. The measurements I've come up with are 2" long, 7/8" wide, 1/8" thick at the ends, and 5/16" thick at the center where the notch / ridge is.

Unfortunately, I can't measure the section where the actual clips are which penetrate the window opening because they are broken and not there and I only have one sample of these parts from my mother's house which is 65 miles away. Any help that you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks.
top latch
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
As long as all the dimensions match up, especially the locking fork, then our 26-234 tilt latch actuator would make a good replacement for you.
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.