I Would like to put tandem on my door

A handy person from California says:
I think that my wheels are 81-004 can I put tandem on my door
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hello. We do offer the 81-181 tandem roller that uses 1-1/2" wheels. Compare the height of your assembly to ours along with the width. Get back to us and let us know if your part is compatible with the part we recommended

A handy person from California says:
The question I have now is the 81-157 is stainless steel wheels and bracket what kind of warranty comes with it or how long do they last compared to the other rollers? they are pretty expensive
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Going by your original discussion that you have 81-004 roller assembly, the 81-181 stainless steel roller should fit in your door. The housing might be loose, because the height is a little shorter and it doesn't have the 13-16" side flares. Stainless steel does make the roller assembly ideal for applications near moisture especially salt water and wear should be better. See our return policy here.

How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.