Andersen patio glass door part 2573558

A quick learner from USA says:
Hello, thanks for taking the time to look at my question. Please help me locate this part, it would be a huge help. I believe the brand is "Andersen." Thank you!
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
AW 2573558 7700-14
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting! Take a look at either our 82-037 or 82-242 Andersen Deadlock Assemblies and see if either of these could work for you.
A quick learner says:
I am looking for the handle/lever/etc that goes with the lock set in my hand. Do you care it?
Profile picture of Tom
Ah, I see. How about our 82-043? Could that be a match? Do you have your original lever handy for us to see as a comparison?
A quick learner says:
They only thing I have is the pictures you see. I do not have the levers. The levers is what I need. At this point I can try that handle. What is your professional opinion
Profile picture of Tom
I think the 82-043 could be a possibility, but I can't be 100% sure. You will have to use your best judgement.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.