I am looking for replacement sash guides for my window.

A quick learner from Tampa, FL says:
I am looking for replacement sash guides for my window. The pictures included are both the upper and lower sash guides. I am also looking to replace the balances as well. These windows must date from the mid 1960's since that was when the home was built. Thank you all for your time!
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

What you are showing us are parts from a Keller window that was manufactured back in the 1960's as you mentioned. Keller windows have gone out of business since then. In order for us to be able to assist you with locating a replacement, we need to see the balance removed from the window with measurements. 

A quick learner from Tampa, FL says:
Thanks for the reply! Glad to be able to put a name to them. Here's a couple of pictures of the balances that came out of the smaller window. Window Measures approx. 16 7/8" x 25 3/4" When removed from frame. Thanks again for the help!
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

We believe the balances you can use in place of your present one are the S300-24 along with both the 17-014 and 17-015 bottom sash clips. We don't have anything that would work for you top sash guide, however,  if you are handy, you can use both the 17-014 and 17-015 clips and cut out the inside for the balance tube to pass through. Look over each part mentioned and let us know if you have any further questions.

How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
GUIDE
READ >
How to adjust a spiral balance on a non-tilt window
How to adjust a spiral balance on a non-tilt window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.