I am looking for this part. The number on the channel is 2790

A quick learner from Grand Junction co says:
2790 31 is the numbers on the channel. Length is 28" metal only. width is .5 "
Hight is 5/8". I realize this may be a custom channel. Do you think the 350 series 2770 channel will work. I think I need the "Comes fully assembled with the 19-002 top and 15-004 (1-3/32" deep) bottom fittings and will be ready to install out of the box." too.

Thanks
Nico
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2753.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2755.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2758.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2750.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2751.JPG
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

I agree that the S350-28 channel balance would be the correct replacement but you'll need to weigh your sash and follow the chart under the balance product description to choose the correct strength option. The 2790 stamp on your balance is part of an outdated weight system, so the sash weight is the only reliable way to make sure that you order the correct repalcement. Thanks for posting! 

How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.