I believe you call these pivot bars

A home owner from Walton, KY says:
They are for an unknown brand vinyl double hung window. They have 2 screws that secure them to the bottom of the windows.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0001.JPG
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

This is indeed a pivot bar. Start by viewing our 26-316. Look it over and see if this matches your old part. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.