I cannot find this rear bracket, please help

A quick learner from Woodbridge, VA says:
Dear Swisco,

I just bought a house which has kitchen cabinets Code: MC-2 under KCMA certification. In one of them the rear sliding push in bracket broke and I can't find a replacement. It is plastic, it is a push in type which goes in a hole about 1/3 inch; it id like those car fasteners easy to put in first time but when you have to take it out, no way without damaging or the wall or the back of the fastener. I m attaching a picture of it.

Thank you so much for your help

Vera

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image(1).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Vera. Please see our 32-115 guide. This isn't exactly the same as the original but it should serve the same function. Let me know what you think. Note that ours installs using screws, not those plugs that you mentioned.

A quick learner from Massachusetts says:
Dear Swisco,
I'm looking for this same part, and it looks like your suggested alternative is discontinued. Is there another part that might work, or a recommendation? Thank you.

Sean
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid there is no direct replacement for the old 32-115 at this time. We may have a work around, but it would require replacing the entire track system so as to better fit with a new socket. 

If that plan of action interests you, please show me a few photos of your original track. That way I can check our inventory for a reasonable match (and matching socket, of course).

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.