I can't find a good match for my concave closet door roller

A home owner from Vancouver, British Columbia, CANADA says:

Please see attached, I checked 23-086, 23-028, 23-070, 23-081, 23-064, and I cant find a perfect match to the rollers I have. I need to buy 8 rollers that look like the photo attached. The measurements are 1 1/4 inch wheel diameter (white part of the wheel edge to edge, 1 7/16 inch apart vertically aligned holes, and 2 3/16 inch horizontal aligned top holes and 2 1/2 inch horizontal aligned bottom holes. The metal bracket is 2 7/16 inch tall. what is the right part number that matches this??

User submitted photos of a closet door roller.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for your interest in Swisco. We are leaning towards our 23-086 mirror door roller. It is a ball bearing wheel that measures 1-1/2" in diameter. However, it is adjustable so there wouldn't be any cause for concern. As for the screw holes, it appears you may only use the top hole on one side, so again, there should not be any cause for concerns.

A quick learner from British Columbia says:
Would it be stuedy or fall off with only using top holes?
Who makes these so i can find exact parts? There is no mark anywhere nor on the doors.
Profile picture of Paul

We really do not recognize who the manufacturer of your roller assembly is. You actually can secure the roller assembly with the other holes. It just appeared that you were only using the one hole. 

A quick learner from A quick learner from British Columbia says: says:
HI Paul why would you not recommend the 23-070 ?
Profile picture of Paul

You can actually use the 23-070. It just doesn't have a ball bearing wheel like the 23-086 has. 

Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.