I cant identify part

A home owner from south dartmouth ma says:
I need to order 2 sash immediately because i have renters coming in and window is broken. I dont trust myself doing the repair so im going to hire repair man but he said it taken him a long time to get the part so as far as the part i will take that into my hands. This window is old it was only designed for botttom part of window to go up and down. Other part is supposed to not be able to move.
User submitted photos of an Andersen window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I recommend our 24-1033. This can replace Andersen sash balances stamped with 1031.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)