I could use help identifying a replacement for this window balance and shoe

A quick learner from NJ says:
This is part of a large, tilting, vinyl, two panel window. The only identifying part numbers I can see are on the metal guide, and they are "30D" but I cannot see the manufacturer's name.

Thanks for any assistance,
User submitted photos of window hardware.
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Mike. See our Series 770 balance and 15-135 shoe. This hardware appears to match what you show in your pictures but see what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)