I couldn't replace the cover.

A home owner from Seoul, Korea says:
Hello. I bought 39-239B recently and changed it, but I couldn't change the existing cover. I think it's 39-451 but do I need to buy 39-563 ?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Yes, the 39-451 cover/handle are what we use with the 39-239B . As for whether the gasket is necessary, that depends. It isn't always. I would say that if your old operator used one then you will need a new one as well.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.