I have a broken latch to a reasonably new NAMI

A quick learner from Shoreline, WA says:

Hello:

I have a broken latch to a reasonably new NAMI?) kitchen window. Windows of the entire house was supplied through Home Depot via a contractor. I am having difficulty finding a replacement part. Unfortunately, when I unscrewed the latch and lock-piece from the window frame, I lost connection with the internal anchor-bar. OK Problem for a later moment.

Attached, are five photos that clearly show the style and dimensions of the latch I need to replace. The transparent ruler next to the piece indicates center-to-center screw hole dimension as well a overall dimentions. Photo #...2440 shows the supposedly replacement part supplied by Home Depot. As you can see the replacement part is wholely unusable because the distance from the lock-plate to the rounded outside edge is greater than the replacement part's analogous dimension. Photos shows broken engagement tip on the original latch.

Center-to-center mounting hole measurement is 2 and 1/4 inches.

Can you find an identical replacement part?

Thank you

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2440.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2437.JPG
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hi there, thanks so much for posting! I think our 90-300 looks like a close match, as it has 2-1/4" hole spacing and a 7/16" offset. 

This sash lock comes with a face-mount keeper, but I'm not sure what yours looks like. You can simply discard it if it's not needed. Let us know how it works out for you.

A quick learner from Shoreline, WA says:

Sounds great. I am totally happy to try this latch 90-300. How can I get one?

TNKS, Dave B
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.