I lost the whole unit on the other side ( the latch)

A quick learner from Louisville says:
please see the picture. All on the pictures are OK. I just need lost all the parts on the door frame.
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I'm not sure I understand your question. What is it you need, exactly? Could it be the keeper that engages with the mortise lock? If so, there are any number that might work for you. Can you show me a picture of the spot where the old keeper installed? Can you also tell me the installation hole spacing? In the meantime, look at the list of keepers I made on the right side of this page. One of these may work for you.
A quick learner from Louisville says:
Tom, Thank you for your response on Nov. 9, I went to get more pictures show the door frame. Try to show you the mount pattern and the dimension of the distance between the screws
Window hardware
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
There is the possibility you may have either our 89-029 or 89-041 keeper which sticks out longer from the jamb. Take a look at both of those products and get back to us with some additional thoughts.
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.