I need 10 each

A quick learner from Bluffton SC 29909 zip says:

I need 10 each The pivot locks . I also need the tilt lock mechanisms for 10 windows if they are right and left ones I need 10 each I also need to know how the balancers are connected to the pivot locks of the window and the name of the window if you can furnish that I am a regular customer of yours my name is Gil. if you have these items I'd like to order them right away please get in touch with me one way or the other I'd greatly appreciate it thank you so much one more point of information the window balancers had stamped 32?3 on them they were galvanized in color

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named EDC8AAC6-9533-4E09-8324-1853AEB851A5.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named ED3955DD-67A7-4B3B-9EA6-6E961495E8AC.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Take a look and compare the 26-393B tilt latch pair to yours. 

As for the pivot shoe shown in your photo, it reminds me of the 15-195 used with the S795-32 (32C) channel balance but it looks like it could be an older version. If so, I'm not sure if our newer version will work with your original balance. 

I'd recommend removing an undamaged balance assembly to compare to the specifications shown on our product pages. It could just be a trick of the angle and you may have an exact match to the 15-195, but it's always good to be sure. Take a look and see what you think. 

Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.