I need 2 of these....Yorktowne cabinets

A quick learner from North Carolina says:
Don't know how to find these. Or substitutes??
I need to put track on these which I have.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 8ACF3919-8907-4A51-AFA8-85B182D0ADEC.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1B1F7B49-ACD1-4C5F-8A5C-44F91BF6E4A9.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We unfortunately don't have a replacement socket like this. This is a weird one, to be honest. It looks like it only holds part of the track. These usually cover the whole end.

Before I make a recommendation, can you tell me the height and thickness of your track? That will allow me to determine if any of ours can work as a substitute.

Its approximately 19 1/2 inches long. The width of the track is about 10/8 inches of a inch.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A2653C5B-38BF-4AB3-AB60-AC9FF4373B88.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A74320F3-78A4-4057-AD84-26177F88FC4D.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 66B42D96-DE0C-4196-8124-BDC13E2A7CDA.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom

Thank you. The length doesn't impact what kind of socket can be used with it, but the height and thickness are. Is that the width dimension you gave? If so, can you confirm what it is? 10/8 is not any measurement I'm familiar with.

5/8 of an inch.
Profile picture of Tom

Thanks. I'm still not sure what the height is, which is very important. With the given information, all I can tell you is that we don't have a drawer socket with an opening that's 5/8" wide. That's pretty large.

I would triple check your dimensions and then refer to our complete selection of drawer sockets here. You may be able to find a match that can work for you.

SWISCO Grass Adapter Drawer Bracket
SWISCO Grass Adapter Drawer Bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.