I need 2 replacements for these righthanded internal Tilt latches

Handy Person from Pennsylvania
May 1, 2024 2:33 pm
I was unable to find these window tilt latches on your site I need 2 right side latches
IMG_1031 IMG_1032 IMG_1033 IMG_1034
4 user uploaded images
3 Replies
Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO
May 3, 2024 8:52 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Thanks for writing in to us! We do not carry an exact replacement match for the the corner latches you have but I believe our 26-111 may be worth considering as a replacement. They are the closest, in style, to the latch you have.

Take a look over the dimensions and compare them to determine if this could work for your repairs.

Alternate view of 26-111
Alternate view of 26-111

Detail of 26-111
Detail of 26-111

Alternate image for 26-111
Alternate image for 26-111

Handy Person from Pennsylvania
May 3, 2024 9:56 am
I have already purchased those from you and they don't fit the fixture or match the thumb slide cut out. So I guess if I can't get those I can go to a surface mounted type.
Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO
May 3, 2024 10:21 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

I'm sorry to hear this purchase did not work out for you. Converting the sash to one that uses a surface mounted tilt latch may be worth considering as a suitable alternative.

Take a look at the video tutorial below for an idea on how to complete this repair. We suggest using the 26-228 and 26-229 or one of the other styles of screw-in surface mount latches. Our entire selection of surface mounted latches can be viewed, here.

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts