I need BCI 2940 channel balances, top sash guide

A home owner from Jacksonville, FL says:
I needs replacement challer balancers BCI2940,along with top window sashes and window stopers
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210402_125534.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210402_124946.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210402_124923.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210402_124854.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210401_093439.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

For the Top Sash Guide, see if the 18-161 matches up. For the channel balance, I believe you need either an S380-30 or S385-30, depending on the depth of the bottom nylon shoe. Compare both with your old hardware to see what matches best. For a new stamp option on those balances, use 2940. I am afraid we don't carry these sash stops; apologies for any inconvenience. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.