I need a different top attachment on my balance

A quick learner from Marietta, Ohio says:
I recently placed for a S371-24 replacement balance and the top piece on the window balance does not work. I found the part in replacement parts but not already assembled with the balances. Can you put Rollyson 19-037 top with the bottom of the Series 371? Can I rivet the 19-037 top into the balances I have already purchased? Thank you so much. Need these parts right away. Will be ordering several once I find the right one and know it works. Jill W.
User submitted photo of their channel balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Yes, you need the 19-037. You have two options. We can custom make this balance with the 19-037 or you can order the parts you would need to attach the 19-037 to the balances you already ordered.

Take a look at this guide on how to replace a channel balance attachment. Note: in the video a different attachment is used but it would be the same procedure for the 19-037. Let me know if you have any questions.
A quick learner says:
What would be the charge to custom make this balance?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)