I need a left and right replacement regulator (1 each for a total of 2) for my Anderson windows.

A handy person from East Lansing says:
I need a left and right replacement regulator (1 each for a total of 2) for my Anderson windows. Please help identifying this part. Thanks!!
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good afternoon! Is there any way I can see a couple pictures of this operator with the window open? I can see the base clearly enough, but I also need to see the arms that actually push the window open. Opening the window should expose those arms for me to see. Thanks!
A quick learner says:
here are 4 pics with the window open...
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for the additional information. The operator shown in your photo is actually discontinued, I believe. There is no direct substitute, but see our new 39-094 and 39-095 Andersen operators. These might work as replacement for you window, but it may require some work. I am sorry we cannot offer a more definitive answer.
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.