Corner Glide

A home owner from Florida says:
I want to know if you have this piece
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 882DEA6E-5AE1-4FA1-884D-E7B784DD5352.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 43743B56-DB9F-4088-8803-17E558457D4A.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 9491CE27-65CD-49C0-8F6C-C92E59CF77BF.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. We don't have an exact replacement for this part, but see the 32-083 Corner Tack Glide. This pushes in like a tack, rather than being screwed-in. Take a look and see if you think this might work for you.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)