I need help identifying the pivot locks in my windows.

A home owner from Reynoldsburg, Ohio says:
I have a 30 year old home that has tilt out double hung windows installed. I need to replace the pivot locks but I cannot locate any manufacturer's Product labels. And, I am unable to remove the pivot locks to measure the thickness. However, I did find a label with an MFGR Code AC-4 and series 2048 printed on it (see attachment). The window uses spiral balances. Will this be enough to identify the part?
Regards, Gene
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The Keller 2048 series widow used our 15-015 pivot lock shoe. This was their aluminium thermal break window. I believe there is a cut out at the top of the window track to remove and install shoe. You may want to compare our dimensions to yours to confirm that the 15-015 is the right match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)