I Need this Sliding Door Roller

A home owner from 27514 says:


The adjustment screw head is damaged and the screw seems to be rusted shut anyway and won't move. So I figured it'll be easier to change the roller.

I could not find this model anywhere. I am hoping the pictures can help you help me identify what I need to replace it with.

The model I have looks like a cross between your 81-036 and your 81-071, but it's neither I can tell.

Thank you in advance


Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1.jfif
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2.jfif
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3.jfif
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4.jfif
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 5.jfif
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hey Claude. You're right in your analysis. This roller does resemble either the 81-036 or 81-071, but not exactly either. I believe this roller you show might be an old one that Peachtree unfortunately no longer makes. Look over the dimensions, particularly the height and width of the assembly and the wheel diameter. 

If neither seem right, the only other roller that might work is the 81-112. Now, the housing looks pretty different, but check to see fi the height and width of the housing, as well as the adjustment screw location, matches up. This is a newer style that Peachtree uses. While we've never confirmed it, it's possible they designed it in such a way that it could replace this older roller. I can't guarantee it, but it's our remaining option. Let me know what you think. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.