I need new operator for my Weathershield window

A quick learner from Lake Villa Illinois 60046 says:
My operator has a # on the back. It is 45002.The hardware is made by Truth.....
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSCN1309.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSCN1308.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSCN1307.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSCN1311.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSCN1310.JPG
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

See our 39-348 to start. Go over the dimensions and let me know if you think this matches what you need.

A quick learner from Illinois says:
I seem to have the same opener with the same type of installation. I was going to get the 39-348's, but could use some help understanding the best way to remove the existing operator. Can you please provide some guidance on this?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

See the first video below that shows how to remove an awning operator. While it's a different style, the principles should remain the same. Note that it's possible you may need to remove some of the sill trim to get at the mounting holes on the operator. See the second video below for details as to how to do this. This video deals with a casement window operator, but the sill trim procedure is the same.

How to Replace an Awning Operator
How to Replace an Awning Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.