I need parts for my bifold doors

A handy person from Alberta Canada says:

Good morning,

Would you be able to help me out at getting parts for my doors

I have 4 set of doors that are 4 feet and 1 that is 5 feet.

I would like to buy the plastic caps for all of them.

the pins look like they are 5/16 and the swivel one are also 5/16 but are smaller at the bottom where the cap goes on.

I have included a few pic hopefully it will help you out on selecting the parts.

Regards 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210429_105742.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210429_105728.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210429_105723.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210429_105707.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

You have older Slimfold bifold doors. We carry the parts for the newer style that will still fit your door. If you are replacing the tracks, take a look at our 21-402 (5') and 21-404 (4'). For the bi-fold pins, you will need one bottom threaded pivot pin, 21-001, and the other three will use the 21-007. We only have the replacement cap for the threaded pinm 21-106. Thank you! 

How to Install Bi-Fold Closet Door Pins
How to Install Bi-Fold Closet Door Pins
VIDEO
WATCH >
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.