I need replace covers and handles

A home owner from NY says:
I moved into a house that has a lot of missing handles and covers will the t-handle and contour covers work as replacements? When I open the window "TRUTH" is on the crank and on the mechanism for the crank. If they do not work can I return them? Thank you
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Yes, I believe that they are interchangeable. We carry the contour Truth cover 39-323, and "T" handle 39-102. I myself like the fold down handle 39-205.
A home owner from NY says:
I also need the latches for the windows. They are also truth, pat no. 4059298,4429910. Do you have anything I can use to replace them? Thank you
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Truth manufactured different casement locks that look similar to the ones shown in these patents. Take a look at the following SWISCO catalog search to get started: Truth Casement Lock

If you have trouble identifying the needed replacement lock, please send detailed photos with measurements.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.