I need some help identifying what parts I need to order please.

A quick learner from Colorado SPrings says:

Master bath
Need 2 balance rods
Part number

Daughter bdrm
Need 2 balance rods
Need 2 part number

Kitchen
Missing 2 balance rods
Need 2 , part number: 3230

Main level
2 balance rods with guides
Part number: 3230

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tumbleweed.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tumbleweed2.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. I'm confident we can help, but those stamp codes aren't part numbers. They indicate the calibration of the balance. I need you to show me the nylon fittings on the ends of the metal channel for each set of balances. Also please confirm the metal channel length, not including those fittings. We'll do our best to help from there. 

A contractor from Colorado SPrings says:
Can i please get this ordered
Profile picture of Bob

As I just explained, those stamp codes aren't part numbers, and without seeing the nylon fittings on either end, I am afraid I cannot identify these balances. See the videos below that show how to identify channel balances, as well as how to remove and replace them. 

I have added pictures. Sorry for not having clearer ones. I hope this helps
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20201113_094344.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20201113_094341.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20201012_114530.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20201012_114350.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20201012_114449.jpg
Profile picture of Bob

Thanks for the photos. We can definitely replace this balance, but it has to be via custom order since it doesn't match any of our stock items. Can you just confirm for me that the (2) balances stamped 2020, the (2) balances stamped (2630), and the (4) balances stamped 3230 all have the same nylon fittings on both ends, and all have the 62-108 clip attached? If anything differs, please specify and show pictures. Otherwise, I'll get these quotes written up for you as soon as possible. 

Thank you. Im ready to place the order and have expedited if at all possible. Thank you so nuch for the help. Do you have an ETA?
Profile picture of Bob

Thanks for getting back to me. All the balances you need are in-stock on a first come, first serve basis, so presently we can get these out to you as soon as possible. I just sent you an email with three custom links enclosed, to order the following:

• (2) of the balances stamped 2020
  • (2) of the balances stamped 2630
  • (4) of the balances stamped 3230

Let me know if you have further inquiries prior to placing your order. Many thanks. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.