I need some window parts . . . can you help me with this?

A quick learner from KY says:
Hello

I need some parts for my windows and I am hoping that you can help me out. I have no way of determining the brand of window so I have taken pictures (likely way too many) to help you identify what I need. They are included as attachments. I need 4 "caps". 4 "spring assemblies", and 1 "crank assembly".

CAP
It appears that the CAP has no operational function other than alignment and dust cover.
I need a quantity of 4.

SPRING ASSEMBLY
The "U" channel has an overall length of 32 7/16 inches (not including nylon end pieces); wall height .625 inches and base of .580 inches.
Spring length is approximately 15 1/2 inches (including hooks, 14 7/8 coil only)
Stamped number on channel is 3220.
I need a quantity of 4.

CRANK
Right hand side.
3 screw mount, 2 lower and one on top.
Please include crank handle and arm attachment screw.
Color: Gray (if there is a choice)
I need a quantity of 1.

Would you please give me a price quote with expected lead time and shipping cost. I would be paying with a credit card if you accept plastic, or I could sent a check.
I appreciate your help with this.

Bob
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named SPRING ASSY 6.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named SPRING ASSY 7.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named SPRING ASSY 8.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named CAP 5 (1).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named CRANK 2.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting, Bob. Your top sash guide looks like a match for our 18-110, while your balance is either our S390-33 or S351-33. The only difference between these two balance Series is the depth of the bottom shoe. You have to measure yours to confirm which one to go with.

Comparison of the S351 and S390 balance shoes.
Comparison of the S351 and S390 balance shoes.
Finally, concerning your operator, I'm sorry to say that I can't identify it while it's still in the window. The design of the link arm is an essential detail but it is currently obscured so I can't make a recommendation. I think you should look at our complete selection here to see if you can pick out a match.
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.