I need the Metal piece and plastic piece

A quick learner says:
Do you know the name of the parts and where i can get them. Imperial Windows
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1523055810304281078364.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for your inquiry. I think you may be able to use our 15-209 balance end bracket. Look it over and see what you think. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.