I need this tie bar

A professional from Nova Scotia says:
Hi

I am looking for one of the attached tie bar. I do not think the 38-949 would work as it has 2 cones and the one I need only has 1.

The one in our sample photo is not broken as it was the good one from a similar window.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named MaryJane@cole.JPG
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately I am not certain if we have any options for this Tie Bar, as it's length is indeed very unusual. I'm running this past some of my senior colleagues who will know for sure, and we'll get back to you as soon as we can with more information. 

Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hello there. Now I'm not certain, but I think it's possible that your tie bar could have been altered at some point. Take a look at the 38-049 to see if you can adapt this one to your window.

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.