I need to obtain these replacement parts.

A quick learner from Massachusetts says:

The mechanism has a code on it. OP05-7553-03. I think this is 39-329. The folding handle is PO5-7810 which I think is 39-226. There is a metal mounting type bracket attached to the window frame bottom that does not have a part number on it. It 10" long and has black plastic clips on either end. Looking at the window from outside it swings open from right to left.

Thank you. 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 611DBDFC-E2B1-47D0-AF09-2063E2795D96.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named B9859EBB-EE64-4904-8C8E-84B8DE703959.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I agree, the 39-329 looks like a great match, though the 39-226 won't work with it. The modern operator is male while the handle is female, not the other way around. You want the 39-114L instead.

As for the other part you show, that's a hinge. We don't have that exact type but the 36-048 will work as long as you replace the top and bottom at the same time.

A quick learner from Massachusetts says:
Thank you Tom. Do you know what part number the gasket that goes below the operator is. Or does that do with the operator?

Thank you.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid that we don't sell a gasket for the 39-329 in particular. If you cannot reuse your original, I recommend contacting a local hardware store. They may have something you can adapt to use in the same capacity.

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.