I need to order new bracket mounts and screws

A quick learner from West Bloomfield, Michigan says:
The bracket mount is 1 1/8 inch tall from the wall or 1 inch as a stem. The screw attachment holes are 1 1/2 inches apart. Can you tell me what parts I need to order?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named C6662E37-AAD1-4B9D-91D8-C55BEF181F92.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named F8DAF7F7-2AF9-413A-8929-F169E3728154.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D98132B8-67AC-4627-BAAB-E58AFFAF355F.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I think you could use our 32-334. This also sticks our 1-1/4", though it's hole center spacing is 1-1/4". You will need to drill new holes.

A quick learner from West Bloomfield, Michigan says:
Does the 32-334 also come in white? I would also need to order screws?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

It does not come in white, unfortunately, but on the other hand the spacer isn't really that visible with the drawer installed. I don't think you'll ever be looking at it.

You can use a #8 screw to install it. Length may vary; that depends on your cabinet more than the part itself. You should take one of your old screws to a local hardware store and match up the length there.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.