I need to replace a pozzi window crank

A home owner from Boulder CO says:
I have Pozzi casement windows with white crank handles that came with my house when I bought it. I am trying to find a replacement crank operator hardware for 1 right handed window.

I have attached photos of the handle and case, with a ruler for size, and several looking down on the arms that push the window open. I believe I need to replace all of it.

The longest piece that is attached to the window is 13 3/4" long and the id on one white arm (see pic) is 20810A.
I also have pics of the inside of the mechanism if you need them.

Please can you tell me what to order?
Thank you,
CJ
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1142.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1159.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1160.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1161.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1162.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hey, CJ. I'm very confident we have all the parts you need to repair this window. Start by looking at our 39-031 and 39-032 operators; the operator in your photo is specifically the 39-031

If you also need a new cover and handle, see our 39-107 and 39-114L.

We carry other parts for this window, but you only need to replace what's broken. Start with these and let me know if you need anything else!

A home owner from Boulder CO says:
I'm concerned because the handle on your part doesn't match my handle. Specifically mine has a one inch piece that projects straight out of the operator and then it bends for the shaft of the handle. The one in part 39-114L does not.

Also, what is the "spline" that should be 11.32" ??

Thanks,
CJ
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hi CJ. The specific contours of the handle really don't matter. If you wanted something more in the style of your old handle, you could consider our 39-114. But the most important dimension is that spline size. The spline is the 'male connector' that the handle attaches to. 11/32" is the diameter of that spline. In any event, if you're replacing your operators with our 39-031 or 39-032, they are compatible with 11/32" crank handles, so there shouldn't be any issue there. 

A home owner from Mercer Island, WA says:
I have the exact same window mechanism but i would like to replace the crank handles with T handles to accomodate for window shades. Do you have appropriate part?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Sure, assuming that you have the same Truth brand operators then you can use our 39-102 T handle with an 11/32" spline.

Just note that these still may not give your blinds the clearance you need. Regardless of how short the handle is, the metal stem on the operator cannot be adjusted or set back in any way. It will always stick out a fixed amount from the base and therefore will likely still get in the way. You need to adjust your blinds to suit the operator, not the other way around.

Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.