I need to replace my broken opener

A contractor from Springfield, MO says:
The cranks have Pella brand handles. I have one opener that is broken. Hopefully you can help figure out the right replacement parts.

User submitted a photo of a window operator.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
This operator looks similar to 39-175 or 39-176, Pella Operators. What do you think? You should also check out its handle, our 39-109B.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.